Representing and Consulting: Home Buyers and Sellers in the Phoenix-Metro and Surrounding Areas
Sherri Smay, AZ Unique Homes
- I work by referrals from Buyers and Sellers
- As a Real Estate Specialist I advise and consult so you can make the best decisions for you!
- I understand that every client has unique needs and I will work to understand those needs, and to help you achieve your goals and dreams.
- Please allow me to show you the difference between working with a Real Estate Specialist and an Agent.
Working with Sellers
- Professionally assess your needs, wants and goals
- Provide a Comprehensive Market Analysis (CMA) and recommend the best pricing strategy.
- Develop and implement a complete marketing plan.
- Help you prepare the property for staging and showing.
- Consistently provide feedback, update market information and consult on the best options throughout the home sale process.
- Evaluate all offers, negotiate to a final agreement with professionalism and protect your interests.
- Handle the legal and technical aspects of the sale.
- Coordinate the entire closing process.
- Review the final documents and advise you regarding the closing.
- Help you understand your obligations to the Purchase Contract.
- Listen and answer all your questions.
- Return all calls in a timely manner.
Working with Buyers
- Professionally assess your needs and wants.
- Provide the same level of service if you are a first time home buyer or a multi million dollar buyer.
- Research available properties that meet your requirements.
- Provide a Comprehensive Market Analysis (CMA) of the property you intend to buy.
- Introduce you to a financier.
- Explain, in detail, and give you copies of the Purchase Agreement Contract before making an offer.
- Assist you in the negotiating of an acceptable price for your new home.
- Help to provide you with a Title Company, Home Inspector and Termite Inspector.
- Keep you well informed during the transaction.
- Assist you in the escrow process.
- Return all phone calls in a timely manner.
- Listen and answer all of your questions.
- Help educate you effectively throughout the process.